Laura Burdo has been in private practice for over 35 years
Her experience in the realm of personal fitness training is extensive and diversified. She works with individuals ranging from competitive athletes to persons with special needs.
A former bodybuilding champion, an accomplished fitness competitor, and a fitness model, Laura now focuses her attention and talents on promoting optimum health in others.
- Former Ms. Ohio, Ms. Toledo and Ms. Great Lakes Body Building Champion
- Nationally-ranked fitness competitor
- Gold-Certified Consultant, Clinical Exercise Therapist, Personal Trainer, and Nutrition Specialist – Licensed internationally by The American Counsel on Exercise Organization (ACE)
- Master Yoga Teacher– Licensed by The Holy Yoga Global Foundation
- Member of The American College of Sports Medicine
- Listed on The Biltmore Who’s Who Register
- Certified Pilates and Barre Teacher
Her mission is to empower everybody to achieve their personal best by using common sense, science, and without desperate measures. Safe and consistent exercise staves off the aging process and leads us to the fountain-of-youth!
is a youthful life!”